Clean water is our most sacred resource and should be protected in perpetuity. At Standing Rock, a great dichotomy was revealed: Peaceful protestors fixed within the landscape of their ancestral grounds, opposing the construction of the Dakota Access Pipeline — countered by an active and chameleonic military police force whose sole intention was to protect the unlawful construction of the same pipeline. Share your Standing Rock memories with your Warrior Posts.
STANDING ROCK VIDEO
SHARE YOUR STORY
Tells us your STANDING ROCK story. Share your photos and be a part of the Sacred Legacy.
SHOP TO SUPPORT
- This limited edition number 10/10 archivally mounted print of a …Read More »
- This limited edition archivally mounted print of John Chao's 2018 …Read More »
- John Chao‘s high-definition “Monument Valley” comprises eight high-resolution, medium format …Read More »
- Article by Cole Goodwin James, All and Julius. EXHIBIT ENDS …Read More »
- Invitation to a RECEPTION and SPECIAL OPENING September 25, 20216 …Read More »
- Reviews Larry HattebergPast-President National Press Photographer’s Association Read More “If …Read More »
- Anyone whose name is in Chapter 7 as a Water …Read More »
- There will be one thousand (1,000) copies given to Standing …Read More »
- I've just launched the landing page for my upcoming 50-year …Read More »
- Recently, three more Water Warriors got sent to jail for …Read More »
- Video from Brother Casey E. Leydon aka Casey EL “We are …Read More »